Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 4: Dilema!

During my gorge I had this huge plan to make lasagna, but after two days of stuffing myself silly I really wasn't in the mood to slave over a hot stove. Which left me with the alternative of making it today since I promised Talon that I was going to make it.
So this afternoon I did all the prep-work. I was fine up until I started to get hungry again and then the yummy smells were driving me crazy. It was simmering for 2 hours in the oven! When I pulled it out and removed the tin foil off the pan, I was so tempted to eat just a little piece of cheese off the foil. HOWEVER, I told myself that there was NO WAY I was going to screw up on my first day of a 500 calorie diet!
When Talon got home I told him, "I can't stay in the same room with you while you eat!" I was really just being funny, but in a HUGE way I meant it. The best part was that I was able to tell them that they all had to do the dishes and then I left!
NOTE TO SELF: Making one of your favorite meals while on this diet is probably not a good idea!
~~~~~
P.S. I lost 1.2 lbs. last night! So I lost 1 pound, gained 4.8 and lost 1.2. So after all that gorging I'm only 2.6 up from my gorge. (I don't know what to make of that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I GET MY HCG FROM:

I GET MY HCG FROM:
 
Blog Design by Jomama.